Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Success!



The kitchen is clean!!!!! When I got home from work I fed the dogs and just started cleaning. It wasn't nearly as bad as I thought it was going to be.

Since today is Tuesday it is time to clean the bathrooms.

For me this entails:

  • Windexing the mirror
  • Cleaning the sink and countertop
  • Cleaning the outside of the toilet
  • Cleaning the inside of the toilet
  • Cleaning the bidet (It came with the house and we use it as a water fountain for the dogs)
  • Scrubbing the bathtub
  • Wiping down the shower walls
  • Vacuuming the floor
  • Mopping the floor (If I really feel ambitious)
  • Windexing the trashcan and the scale
Neither bathroom is very big and the second bathroom is really just a powder room (no tub or shower) so cleaning bathrooms doesn't take very long... 30 minutes tops. Plus, I use Sun and Earth as my cleaner and it smells so good that I don't mind at all.

1 comment:

Maggie said...

I am most definitly not a cleanie. I like projects but not routines. Congrats on your success.