1. If you could have a tea party and invite any 4 people, who would you invite and why?
Celebrities: Charliane Harris, Diana Gabaldon, Esmee Cullen & Carlise Cullen (I know not even a real people right?)
Non-Celebrities: ML, Steph, Meredith & Amy (My bridemaids, but the whole group hasn't been together since the wedding)
2. What is one city you'd love to explore? No one city, but both Ireland and Scotland top my list of countries to explore.
3. Describe your perfect day! Right now that would be some sort of spa experience... sleep as late as I want, go and get a massage, nails does, facial, hair done, have someone bring me delicious and healthy food, go shopping at Whole Foods with no budget and then go home to hang with Hubby and Nate.
4. What are some of your guilty pleasures? (Music, food, movies, etc)
Music: Ke$ha (that is embarrassing to admit)
Food: Pringles, combos, snickers, donuts
Television/Movies: The Twilight Series, TrueBlood, anything on Investigation Discovery, and any documentary about a serial killer.
5. What is your astrological sign and do you think you fit the description?
Sagittarius: "Restless, cheerful, and friendly, Sun in Sagittarius people are generally on the go. They have a love of freedom, and a disdain for routine. Generally quite easygoing, Sagittarians make friends with people from all walks of life. They love to laugh and tease, and get along well with both sexes.
Sagittarians have an often blind faith in people, and in the world. Their optimism is infectious, although it can get them into trouble from time to time. These are curious people who love to learn. Their idealistic nature is hard to miss.
Although generally easygoing, Sagittarius is a fire sign. This gives natives a generally quick temper. Fortunately, they're usually as quick to forget what got them angry in the first place.
The need for escape is generally strong, and some Solar Sagittarians come across as a little irresponsible. They're generally easy to forgive, however. After all, their direct, honest approach in life is admirable."A pretty decent description although I don't think I am irresponsible at all... quick to temper is right on the money though.
6. When do you feel your prettiest? Probably right after having my hair done.
7. Do you keep a written journal or diary? Nope, not in a long time.
8. What is your main life goal? Be a good wife/mom, be a good person, raise a good man, Love more, hate less.