Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Pregnancy Lifesavers

Although I am not yet out of my first trimester, there are a few products that are making my pregnant life a whole lot easier.

I have been lucky enough to escape the horrors of morning sickness, and have actually lost 5 pounds to date.

With this said, my waist line is disappearing and much of the clothes in my closet no longer fit.

That is why I am loving... my bella band!



This tube top like contraption allows me to wear regular pants and skirts unbuttoned and unzipped without them actually falling off.

I am also employing bra extenders on a daily basis.


I have a large bust (38 DD to be exact) and I swear it is getting bigger by the minute. The bra extenders help prolong the wearing of my old bras.

I am also very thankful someone invented Breath Right Strips!



The extra progesterone in pregnancy causes the membranes in your nose an sinuses to swell, making it feel like you have a stuffed up nose and making it more difficult to get a good nights sleep. These little babies are a lifesaver!!! I can breath all night long and more importantly... I can SLEEP!

2 comments:

Jenn @ Frugal Upstate said...

As your belly gets bigger you may want to look into one of those pregnancy back support bands that Motherhood sells. I could always totally tell the difference when I wore it all day, or when I was lazy and left it off. It really helped me with the lower back pain in later trimesters.

Oh, and by the way, Congratulations!!!

Molly said...

Thanks Jenn! I will keep that in mind. I have already had to buy an orthopedic lumbar support pillow for my desk chair at work.