Monday, July 16, 2007

Generous Friends and Baby Gear


Saturday hubby and I went to visit friends and attend their son's first birthday party. They really lucked out as the weather was beautiful and all of the kids could play outside in the pool and with the slip and slide.

After most of the other guests left we stuck around so that we could visit and my friend says to me... come up to the attic and lets see what baby stuff I have for you. It seems that even before I was pregnant she had been saving some of her almost brand new baby gear for me. How generous!!!

I was pleased to accepts almost $1000 in baby stuff most of it in pristine condition.

She gave me

I am so thankful that she thought of us and so grateful for her generosity.

There is more to come too... in January there is a Jumperoo and an Exersaucer coming our way.

And if its a boy... more baby clothes than I know what to do with.

Thank you dear friend... thank you!

1 comment:

ChiefFamilyOfficer said...

The generosity of friends in the passing around of baby gear and clothes has simply amazed me since I was pregnant with my first son and a colleague brought in a huge box full of hand me downs from her two sons. Here's to good friends!