Thursday, July 05, 2007

A Few Changes...

So I thought I was due in January... it turns out that I am due on February 1, 2008, so I was not nearly as pregnant as I thought I was. Oh well....

I had some bleeding over the weekend and although it was minor it was still scary. I had an ultrasound on Monday which is how my due date got recalculated. The best news is that they had a positive fetal heartbeat, even though my doctor tries with the Doppler in the office and we still can't hear it yet. I don't really care if I can hear it as long as its in there beating!

I was on "modified" bed rest (as my OB put it... you can get up ad go to the bathroom... uh... thanks) for the last 2-3 days and since I haven't had any bleeding since Sunday am free to resume my regular life. YEAH!

That's a quick update. I promise I will post some pics tomorrow of what I have been up to.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

YEAH!!! you're back.