Thursday, July 26, 2007

High School Meme

I found this at Rose Cottage Lane... have fun an consider yourself tagged!


High School Spirit Meme

1. Who was your best friend? Hummm... Joy, Sara, Katie

2. Did you play any sports? Yup, Cheerleading

3. What kind of car did you drive? I didn't have a car in high school.

4. It’s Friday night. Where were you? In my family room with my friends, their boyfriends, and my boyfriend.

5. Were you a party animal? In my own way yes I was.

6. Were you considered a flirt? Not just a flirt... I was considered THE flirt.

7. Were you in the band, orchestra or choir? Orchestra... I played the flute.

8. Were you a nerd? Smart yes, honors student yes, nerd, no.

9. Were you ever suspended or expelled? Nope.

10. Can you sing the fight song? I don't think we had a fight song.

11. Who was your favorite teacher? Mr. Blake. He died at 36 and we didn't get to finish out the year with him... it was truly tragic.

12. What was your school mascot? Black Panther (the animal not the militant group)

13. Did you go to the Prom? Yup. I wore a short flirty red dress too.

14. If you could go back, would you? Sure, I had a great time in high school.

15. What do you remember most about graduation? Not being able to throw my cap in the air because it was bobby pinned to my head.

16. Where were you on Senior Skip Day? We didn't have one.

17. Did you have a job your senior year? I babysat all though high school, college, and into graduate school.

18. Where did you go most often for lunch? The cafeteria with my friends.

19. Have you gained weight since then? Too much to mention, although I am pregnant so lets blame it on that. ;)

20. What did you do after graduation? We had "Senior Celebration" where our entire graduating class went on a dinner cruise until the next morning.

21. What year did you graduate? 1994

22. Who was your Senior Prom Date? Neal VanHoeven, my boyfriend at the time.

23. Are you going/did you go to your 10 year reunion? Nope, I don't do reunions. If I really liked you I'd still be talking to you now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ahhhhhh I remember those friday nites!