Thursday, September 13, 2007

Pregnancy Updates

So far so good!

Hubby has always said that we would not have to worry about paying for college for our children because they were all going to be field goal kickers. I have always had my doubts about this since they share half of my genes and I hate sports, but alas, I think he may be right because this baby is kicking up a storm.

It is so COOL! a little strange at the same time to realize that something is moving inside of you, but so cool!

I thought the morning sickness was behind me and replaced with heartburn, but I barfed this morning, so who knows.

We have our 20 week ultrasound on Monday. We are not planning on finding out the sex. We figured that since we would find out eventually (i.e. at the birth) we would just wait and be surprised.

We started a baby registry. The mothers are planning a shower (that's all I know or want to know about that).

We will have to start getting the baby's room ready, stripping wallpaper, painting, and buying some furniture. The bedding will be ordered shortly as a gift from hubby's mom.

That's all that I can think of for the moment.

Hopefully I'll have a belly pic to share in a day or two.

No comments: