Monday, September 10, 2007

Ebay Deals

I love ebay. Although I do not go here first, I have gotten some great deals, some of which I have posted about before.

Recently, As we began to think about putting the nursery together, I feel in love with this crib bedding.

I have been unable to find it in any brick and mortar store close to me, but have been lucky enough to find several store online that sell it. The package comes with bumpers, sheet, dust ruffle, quilt, diaper stacker and one valance.

I do think that having everything in a room coordinate is overkill (and a little tacky to boot) there were a few extras that we would need for the nursery not included in the package. For example, I really love the mobile, so we would need to buy that separately and since there are two windows in that room, we would need an extra valance.

The mobile retails for $39.99 plus shipping and the valance for $16.99 plus shipping. Humm... I wonder if I can get it cheaper... oh! lets take a look at ebay!

SO I did, and I was able to get the mobile for $9.94 and the valance for $12.99 (shipping included in both prices).

So... instead of playing $56.98 plus shipping I paid $22.93... a savings of $34.05!

I was so pleased!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeah! Smart shopper!