Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Molly's Tuesday

-- Woke up before alarm at 6:59 because the big dog ripped a hole in a heating pad and there were buckwheat hulls all over the bedroom carpet. Hubby was not pleased. I told him to not worry about it and I would vacuum when I got home from work.

-- Went back to sleep and finally got up at 7:30 with my alarm.

-- Got in the shower. Kissed hubby goodbye (while in the shower), brushed teeth, DID NOT throw up, went to get dressed.

-- Got dressed while watching the morning news. Put on makeup, twisted hair into french twist. No point in blowing it dry as it is pouring for the third day in a row.

-- Open up curtains in living room and dining room.

-- Go downstairs to the kitchen to get my lunch together and make breakfast. Lunch was left over mac-n-cheese with green peas. Cut up two peaches to go with, and pulled together some snacks for the rest of the day: string cheese and V8, dried apricots, animal crackers.

-- Toasted sesame bagel for breakfast, spread with butter. I will eat this in the car with my ever faithful ginger ale to accompany.

-- Let dogs out one last time. Let dogs back in. Make sure sliding glass door is locked. Put baby gates at the steps to contain the big dog, put the little dog in his crate. Give both dogs treats. Tell them to be good and I am out the door to work at 8:20.

-- Drive to work in the pouring rain. Find a great parking space. Walk to the front door of the building with my bag, my purse, and umbrella, and a carrot cake in the cake taker all the while trying to keep my pants from falling down. Some pants I can wear unbuttoned without the zipper falling down. Note to self: these are not those pants!

-- 9:00 am to 4:30 pm WORK

-- Left work and stopped at the drug store on my way home to pick up my prenatal vitamins, a new buckwheat heating pad, and other assorted sundries.

-- Headed home. When I got in the door I put my stuff down, let the little dog out of his crate, and then both dogs outside. When they came back in it was time for their dinner and then their after-dinner carrots.

-- While the dogs were eating I checked the messages and brought in the mail.

-- When the dogs were finished eating I grabbed the vacuum and headed to the bedroom to clean up the buckwheat hulls from this morning.

-- I vacuumed, emptied the canister, and put the vacuum away.

-- Headed back to the bedroom to get changed, make the bed that didn't get made in the morning, and put away from clean clothes that were washed and dried over the weekend.

-- Once all of that was finished I went back to the kitchen to wash out the dog bowls, do the dishes that had been left in the sink from this morning, read the mail and get a big glass of water.

-- Once all of that was done I headed upstairs to start cleaning the bathroom.

-- Finished cleaning the bathroom just as hubby walked in the door.

-- Talked with hubby, decided to order sandwiches for dinner.

-- While waiting for delievery, I made a spinach quiche for Wednesday night since I will have yoga and not get home until 8:00.

-- Ate dinner, cleaned up kitchen, headed to the family room to hang out and watch TV.

-- Fell asleep on the sofa @ 9:15. Woke up at 9:45, hubby suggested I go to bed. I agreed.

-- Went upstairs, let the dogs out and then back in.

-- brushed teeth, removed makeup, washed face. Went to bed.

-- Woke up at 1:40 with heartburn. Took 2 Tums went back to bed.

No comments: