Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Goodwill to Babies!

It has been a LONG time since I went to Goodwill. I needed to get out and about today (even thought it is 105 today!) so I thought I would check out Goodwill for some babygear.

For the grand total of $11.20 I got

5 onezies in a variety of greens and yellows. One even has the cutest little lizards on it! ($5.00 total)


A Long sleeve maternity blouse for me this fall ($4.50)


A package of drawer stops, you can never be too careful ($1.00)

And 2 board books, The Very Quiet Cricket and Eating the Alphabet: Fruits & Vegetables from A to Z. ($.60)

3 comments:

Maggie said...

Nice finds!

Anonymous said...

Good job, I wasn't so successful when I went. But I did get a Christmas pop-up book and a cookie cookbook.

Mrs.Frugal said...

wow, awesome finds!!! ive been dying to get to goodwill...if i can convince my hubby to take me! lol, love your blog btw!