Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Molly's Monday

I thought I would play along with Candy's Chronicles, and detail what it is I do every day of the week.

-- I was off from work, so I got to sleep in until 9:00. It has been years since I did that.

-- I got up, made the bed, pulled on my bathrobe and fixed breakfast (soy milk and shredded spoonfuls).

-- I poured myself a big glass of water and headed downstairs to do a load of laundry. While the laundry was going I watched TV and hung out with the dogs for half an hour.

-- I got the laundry out of the washer, split what was to get hung on the drying rack (it was raining) and what was to go in the dryer. Hung some clothes, turned on the dryer, and headed upstairs to get a shower and get dressed.

-- Showered, brushed teeth, thought I was in clear, but alas I threw up. Cleaned up from that, brushed teeth again, went to get dressed.

-- Got dressed, put on makeup, gathered up towels, the bathroom mat and other miscellaneous things and put them in the washer. Turned the washer on.

-- Let the dogs out, then back in. Put the little dog in his crate, gave them both a treat and headed out the door to the warehouse club.

-- At the warehouse club I stocked up on: tissues, TP, Claritin, Breath Right Strips, animal crackers, dog treats, canned chicken, hot chocolate mix, and Tide.

-- After checking out and loading the car, I headed to the mall to have lunch with a friend. I parked on the opposite side of the mall, so I would gt a nice walk in. I was a little early, so I stopped at Border's to get some magazines for our upcoming vacation. I always buy magazines I never read so I got: The Utne Reader, Saveur, and Pregnancy and Newborn.

-- Met friend for lunch at the Cheesecake Factory. Had a delicious sandwich with grilled chicken, avocado, herbed mayo, lettuce and tomato on Navajo frybread.

-- After lunch we walked around the mall and I did a little window shopping.

-- Drove home in the rain, unloaded the car, except for the Tide which I really too heavy for me to lift.

-- let the dogs out and then back in, and gave them a treat.

-- Put all of the goodies away, took the finished laundry out of the washer, put that in the dryer, and started another load.

-- Brought the mail inside. Sorted and read with mail while having a snack and another large glass of water.

-- After a little respite, I made cream cheese icing to go on the carrot cake I made yesterday. I iced the cake, did the dishes.

-- Tended to the laundry again! Hung some, put some in the dryer.

-- Time to feed the puppies. Gave them their dinner and their after-dinner carrot.

-- Hubby called to say he was on his way home.

-- Hubby came home from work a little on the early side and since he wasn't feeling well, got in bed to rest.

-- I made dinner for me. Macaroni and cheese with green peas. (It has a TON of folic acid!)

-- Cleaned up from dinner, refilled my water, and headed to the family room to put my feet up.

-- Watched some TV, Big Love in on Monday's and I'm addicted. Also, Notorious on the Biography channel.

-- After Big Love, I headed upstairs, @ 10:00. Let the dogs out one last time. Made sure all the doors were locked, closed the drapes, turned off the lights.

-- Brushed teeth, took off makeup, washed face. Got in bed with hubby.

-- Got myself situated with my body pillow and was asleep by 10:30.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, you forgot you called your mom! Ha!HA!