Wednesday, April 11, 2007

BREAD!

Poor hubby had to work late last night (and on his birthday too... Boo Hiss), so I took the opportunity to be uber-domestic. I cleaned, cleaned, and cleaned some more... I was a little off my regular cleaning schedule because of my classwork. I cleaned the bathrooms and the kitchen, finished up some laundry and ironed.

I also baked. :)

Since Passover ended at sundown yesterday we can have leavened bread again. SO last night I made a loaf of banana bread (as a gift for a friend), a loaf of Honey Vanilla Challah, and a Whole Grain Loaf for sandwiches and toast.

Boy did the house smell good!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

MMMMMMMMM.....bet it smelled good at your house and bet it all will taste great!!!

Amy said...

Nothing smells better than freshly baked bread. I love it when I turn my bread machine on and come home to that smell.

Enjoy all that yummy bread!!

Alexandra said...

Yum! :) I made some honey wheat bread tonight, and it's disappearing fast!