Saturday, December 08, 2012

A Completely Crazy (Maybe, Partially) Wish List

I have these crazy day dreams.  They involve farm houses and fields.  Vegetable gardens and fruit trees.  Bee hives, chickens, and goats. In these day dreams I don't have an outside job.  There are lots of dogs milling around, it is always spring or summer and I still have all the luxuries of modern life; so, in short, there is not a lot of reality on these daydreams, but that is what day dreams are all about.

Anyway, I thought it would be fun to put together a completely ridiculous wish list to go along with my daydream:

All American Pressure Canner -- For canning low acid foods that are not safe to can in a water bath canner






Big Bereky Water Filter -- Even in my daydreams and I skeptical of the water quality


Weck Canning Jars -- Because they are pretty and I will need to preserve my harvest


Alexandria Chicken Coop & Run -- For the chickens of course

From Williams-Sonoma

Bee Hives -- For the bees of course

Hand Crank Grain Mill -- Because I will be milling my own flour



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your list looks good to me, I can't wait for some fresh eggs.

Mom