1. I bite my nails
2. I pick at my cuticles
3. I LOVE chicken Tikka Masal
4. I am afraid of squirrels
5. I have watched Gone with the Wind over 40 times
6. I really like watching the Walking Dead, but it scares the Bejeezus out of me.
7. I am 100% convinced that a hand is going to shoot out from under the door to my crawl space and grab at me.
8. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Nate's malapropisms. My favs being "munchball" for "Munchkin" and "whip" instead of "whisk."
9. I love playing scrabble and Words with Friends even though I lose every time.
10. My favorite animal is a river otter
11. My favorite books are the Outlander series by Diana Gabaldon
12. I think I am addicted to Target
13. I am way too impatient to sew. I sew all the time but cut corners and make a ton of mistakes
14. I got my first set of stitches from an accident when I was 35
15. When I was pregnant I craved OJ and Lemonade constantly.
16. I have on more than one occasion laughed myself into an asthma attack
17. I make wonderful bread from scratch
18. Despite my best efforts my house is never truly clean
19. As much as I profess being green and recycling, sometimes I just want things gone so I throw them in the trash
20. I don't like being "mean mommy"
21. At 5:00 am I would like to outsource my parenting to... well to anyone who would take it
22. I am currently trying to brew my own Kombucha
23. I am not a morning person
24. I am not really a night person either
25. I think I have a few good hours in the middle of the day ;)
26. I am working to instill a sense of charity in Nate
27. Snickers baby... the only way to go
28. I learned how to ski once but never practiced the skill
29. I taught myself how to knit
30. I have fired a gun
31. I don't like planning birthday parties
32. My reader is a strange mix of mom blogs, craft blogs, and doomsday prepper blogs
33. My ipod has way more Ke$ha on it than I would like to admit
34. I have never been further west than West Virginia
35. I still understand enough spanch to get the jokes on Sabado Gigante
36. I actually still have penpals... and we have been corresponding for 20 and 21 years