Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day!

I don't have a mantel so I make a Buffet-scape for every holiday.  This is what I concocted for Valentine's Day.  I am pretty proud of this buffet-scape since I made all of it for very little $$$.


The ruffled runner was made from 3 fat quarters that I picked up from A.C. Moore for $1 a piece.

The 3 frames in the center I found at Goodwill for $2 each and painted them my desired colors.


The subway art and cupid silhouette were free printables (I can't remember where I found them though), and the garland I made from yarn and bakers twine I have in the house.


The candles that are holding up the pom pom garland I had already, but they were 75% at Bed, Bath and Beyond when I did buy them a few years ago, and the read glass heart shaped vase I picked up at Goodwill for $4 probably 5 years ago.

No comments: