Friday, February 10, 2012

5Things for Friday -- The "I want" Edition

Here are a few things that I have had my eye on for the house...

1.  I have loved this pillow ever since I first saw it many, many moons ago.  But with a price tag of $196, unless I find one at goodwill, I don't think it will be mine any time soon

2.  Since only Nate and I use the paper Dixi cups in the bathroom, I would love to replace them with 2 of these steel cups instead.  Alas, they are sold out at the moment.



3.  The Cup Wow (found at www.cupwow.com) aka, a drinking lid for your mason jar.  Am eco-friendly, frugal, non plastic travel mug.  Gotta get me one (or two) of these.


4.  I love the Iphone case I have right now, but how awesome would it be to have a case that I cross-stitched???


5.  I would love to be able to find another jar of Biscoff Spread.  It is so good!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If you order the jar lids, count me in. The pillow, why not look for a cross stitch pattern????

Mom