Thursday, February 23, 2012

Books, Books, and More Books

As librarian most people expect that I am an avid reader, which I am, most of the time, only... not so much any more.  I used to devour books 3 and 4 at a time, but that was long long ago.  I still love books, don;t get my wrong, they are my bread and butter, but lately with the advent of Pinterest I have been spending what little free time I have sewing and crafting and not so much reading. 

That was until last week where I read 5 book in one week because they were all so good I could not put them down.  5 books in 7 days is a lot of reading... this is when took up all of my time (free or engaged):

Bossypants by Tina Fey (I read this in 4 hours and nearly peed myself on more than one occasion)


The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins


Catching Fire by Suzanne Collins


Mockingjay by Suzanne Collins


Ketchup is a Vegetable and Other Lies Moms Tell Themselves by Robin O'Bryant (almost as funny as Bossypants)

No comments: