Thursday, January 03, 2008

Stocking up

'Tis the season for stocking up thanks to after-Christmas sales. I have been trying not to go overboard, as I am so apt to do, and this year have been pretty successful since I don't really feel like leaving the house much anymore.

Any way, thanks to 50% and 75% off sales I have been able to stock up on the following items:

-- Holiday cards for next year
-- Ribbon for sprucing up plain brown wrapping paper
-- Gift tags for the same purpose
-- Candy for baking (m & m's, Reeses Peices, and Reeses Peanut Butter Cups)
-- Body Wash from Bath and Body Works
-- Meat. The end of the month is the beat time to shop for meat and when I usually find veal, sausage, and steak at obscenely cheap prices.

I have also been picking up some non-sale (but essential) items in preparations for mommy-hood. Things like nursing bras, a nursing nightgown and robe, breast pads, milk storage bags, Purell, wipes, and who knows what else.

No comments: