Monday, January 28, 2008

Pregnancy Updates

So I am still pregnant. People have been asking me for a while if I was ready to stop being pregnant and have the baby already. I kept saying no, I feel great... that was until Thursday. That was when I hit the pregnancy wall so to speak. I was ready.... now. It might have something to do with the fact that after being crampy for a few days and thinking I had lost my mucus plug my doctor told me "nope. no change." ARG!

Anyway, my blood pressure has been high as of lately, so I have a non-stress test this afternoon to make sure that the baby is tolerating it well. If I pass the test, I continue to be pregnant. If I fail the test I could be induced shortly. Right now we just have to wait and see.

I'll keep you posted.

2 comments:

Pennies In My Pocket said...

Oh my goodness, girl! Hang in there! Shootin' some prayers up for you and the baby!!

~melody~

Anonymous said...

I was pre-clamptic - so I feel you! Hang in there.