Thursday, January 03, 2008

Pecan Sticky Biscuits --- :)

Today as I was getting ready to go to work, I picked up the last of the holiday goodies, packed them in a bag and hauled them with me where I stationed them in the staff lounge. Feeling very proud of myself that I had cleaned all the goodies out of the house so I wouldn't over indulge any more I started to trawl though my favorite blogs. I came to bake or break and saw these. Now I have to have them... right now... or at least tonight when I get home.

Update: The universe WANTS me to make these as one of my co-workers just handed me a bag of pecans that she picked off of the trees in her family's pecan grove in Georgia.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, now I want them toooooo.

Alexandra said...

Thanks for sharing! Great recipes and links. I'm checking out the bread book...looks interesting.