Thursday, March 29, 2007
I accomplished two more things on the loveliness challenge (YEAH ME!) I gave my hands and nails are sorely needed spa treatment and I have been faithfully drinking my Green Goodness Juice.
For my nails:
1. Soak nails in warm water to soften cuticles
2. Apply a generous amount of lavender scented baby oil. Massage until absorbed.
3. With a orange wood stick gently push cuticles back
4. Trim and hangnails and file down rough, uneven edges.
5. Dampen a cotton round with nail polish remover and swipe each nail to remove oil
6. Polish with a clear coat or the color of your choice
I did clear because my nails are pretty ragged and because I have bitten most of them off. A color would only draw attention to the mess. They do look much better now.
Only 1 more to go... although the weather has turned less spring and more winter so I may hold off on switching the clothes just yet. I have committed myself to wearing rose perfume everyday, so maybe that could be my new number 5.