Thursday, March 29, 2007

More Lovlieness


I accomplished two more things on the loveliness challenge (YEAH ME!) I gave my hands and nails are sorely needed spa treatment and I have been faithfully drinking my Green Goodness Juice.

For my nails:

1. Soak nails in warm water to soften cuticles
2. Apply a generous amount of lavender scented baby oil. Massage until absorbed.
3. With a orange wood stick gently push cuticles back
4. Trim and hangnails and file down rough, uneven edges.
5. Dampen a cotton round with nail polish remover and swipe each nail to remove oil
6. Polish with a clear coat or the color of your choice

I did clear because my nails are pretty ragged and because I have bitten most of them off. A color would only draw attention to the mess. They do look much better now.

Only 1 more to go... although the weather has turned less spring and more winter so I may hold off on switching the clothes just yet. I have committed myself to wearing rose perfume everyday, so maybe that could be my new number 5.

2 comments:

cdorsey said...

WOOHOO!!! I should have joined you on this challenge...you've done GREAT!

Catherine
http://angelfoodcakeisntacandle.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Way to go!

Funny story - when I first read your posts about the juice drinking I somehow turned the second o in Goodness into a D for Goddess - Green Goddess Juice instead of Goodness Juice. LOL

There is a Green Goodness juice and I looked it up - couldn't imagine you enjoying a drink of spinach, cucumber and parsley! Ewww!!

Thank GOODNESS!