Friday, March 23, 2007

Favorite Things Friday

I spent a long time thinking about what my favorite things were this week... Spring time weather (not matter how short lived) was certainly on the top of the list. But what else?

BoltHouse Farms Green Goodness Juice -- I found it a BJs significantly cheaper than anywhere else and I love that it is all natural, that it counts as a serving of fruit, and that it gets all those good greens into my diet. Tastes pretty good too!



Homemade Whole Wheat Bread with Flax Seeds -- What can I say, there truly is nothing better than homemade bread. The other night for dinner I tried making something that came in a box [why did I even waste the money] and it was terrible! I turned to my trusty bread and had cinnamon toast instead.




KerryGold Dubliner Cheese -- I can't actually describe the flavor other that Good. Interesting cheddar like cheese with a hint of sweetness. I could eat the whole 1.8 pound block in one sitting, although I try really hard not too. ;)


Hummm... is there a pattern forming here? I guess I'm hungry.

I'm also pretty darn happy about Good Judgement. I went home at lunch to let the dogs out and it took longer than expected. I was hungry and was thinking that I would just run to McDonlad's [I know, the horror...] anyway, I started to head in that direction and decided that I didn;t really want to pollute my body with all that junk... and so I didn't. I headed back to work and ate the left over chinese food I brought with me instead.

So what are your favorite things this week?

No comments: