Friday, November 09, 2007

Weekend Plans

This has been a very busy week at work and it looks like the weekend will be bust as well.

I have to work on Sunday, which leaves Saturday for getting all my projects done. Hubby and I are hoping to get to Home Depot a some point to get paint for the nursery. I am also getting my hair cut, which is something I haven't done in about 6 months.

I need to make some more bread, and am hoping to get some additional baking/cooking done as well. I was intrigued by these Hearty Breakfast Muffins since I have some frozen veggie sausage I want to use up and with my left over salmon I will be making this Salmon Fried Rice to freeze in individual portions for lunches. Hopefully I will have the where-with-all to take pictures of these when they are completed.

Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wonderful! I'm delighted that you are going to try the Breakfast Muffin recipe. I think you'll be very impressed. Thank you for linking back. That was very kind of you.

Kind Regards

Disney for Boys said...

I have been trying for months to pop in and say hello but your page would never load for me and I would get kicked off! Today it worked just fine! YEAH!

Congratulations on your pregnancy! What a blessing, I am so excited for you!!!

Tiany