Wednesday, November 07, 2007

We Have a Crib!

This is not the exact crib, but it is pretty darn close.


So last week my mom and I headed to my favorite baby resale shop and I found a crib that I really liked. It was in perfect condition (it doesn't even look like its been used), is styled similarly to hubby's old dresser which we will be using as a changing table, and was even the right shade of medium wood. I inquired about the price, which was reasonable and the store owner mentioned that the price included the mattress (which was in better condition than the crib).

So, my mom bought it for us as an early shower gift. My dad went today and picked it up from the resale shop and brought it to our house.

We are officially one step closer to having the nursery finished.

2 comments:

Alexandra said...

Nice! That looks like the one we have for the children. I got mine from a friend almost ten years ago, and I'm still using it.

Can't wait to see your completed nursery. :) That is if you plan to share it. I bet it's cute.

Amy said...

That looks a lot like ours. You are really going to love having that extra storage on the bottom!