Thursday, October 18, 2007

Belly Updates

(What I imagine is going on inside my uterus)

I had a doctor's appointment on Monday and all is well. My blood pressure is low (for me). The baby's heartbeat is still going string at 154 bpm, and I am measuring right where I should be at 25 weeks. All is well.

Hubby was able to actually feel the baby kick last weekend which was really cool for him.

Lat night I was lying in bed watching TV while hubby was at a hockey game when I thought I saw the covers over my belly move. I wasn't sure so I kept watching and low and behold they moved again. So I moved all the covers away and was really still and watched the belly vibrate and bump and move in all direction. It was truly one of the most bizarre things I have every seen my body do.

It was very exciting.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's a bit strange to experience that. Our youngest daughter used to play in-womb footsies with my husband. She'd stick her heel up so high it was easy to tell what body part it was - if he'd touch her foot, she would move it somewhere else and the game would continue for several minutes.

Molly said...

Grace,

That must have been a sight to see! Hubby saw it last night for the first time, but it is too soon to make out what part we're actually seeing.