Monday, May 14, 2007

8 Things About Me

I was tagged by reading Candy's blog... so here are a few things you probably didn't know about me.

1. I am an only child

2. I am seriously overeducated, I have a BA in literature and linguistics, an MS in library and information science and in a few weeks will have an MEd in human sexuality education.

3. I have a tendency to think of the characters in the books I read as real people and consider them friends.

4. In a fire, assuming that my hubby and my puppies were out of the house I would save photo albums.

5. I make all of my own greeting cards

6. I can spin wool into yarn

7. I was a vegetarian for 8 years but now I love meat!

8. I have a pair of socks that are 17 years old and not worn out yet.

If you have read all of this consider yourself tagged. :)

No comments: