Monday, February 19, 2007

Ok, maybe today isn't so bad after all

I have had a little change of heart since my last post. Maybe today isn't so bad after all. Hubby did put his Sirius Radio in my car since he is now taking the train to work. My experimental mock lasagna turned out to be FABULOUS (I will try and create a recipe to post). I have an hour left until I can go home (always a good thing), and I rejoined Weight Watchers. After wrestling myself into my pantyhose, which you've already heard about, I figured it was time to decrease the size of my patooty. I've worked Weight Watchers in the past and I can do it again.

[addendum: Joining Weight Watchers is frugal. I had the money ear-marked for something else that fell through, and losing weight is cheaper then buying all new clothes even at Goodwill prices]

5 comments:

Mom2fur said...

Losing weight is also frugal in that you will be healthier!

Molly said...

Well Put... I forgot about that one! Less Doctor bills YEAH!

Jenn @ Frugal Upstate said...

Just a thought, if you already know and love the weight watchers system and don't need help with the core or points thing, and just want the support group part, you might consider joining "TOPS" instead. "Take Off Pound Sensibly". They only charge $24 a year plus $1 a meeting. They offer the support group part and weigh in but you follow the diet plan that "you and your doctor" agree on.

Molly said...

Thanks Jenn, I have never heard of them. I will have to look into that. :)

Anonymous said...

Wow, what a wonderful hubby.