Wednesday, December 07, 2011

Recipes Found on Pinterest

Oh how I love Pinterest!  What a wonderful place to find great craft ideas, organizational ideas, recipes... what a great place to while away the hours at work.

So far I have tried 2 of the recipes I found on Pinterest.  One was  Buffalo Chicken Dip from The Girl Who Ate Everything and the other was S'mores Crescent Rolls from Northern Cottage.

The Buffalo chicken dip was fantastic... in fact that I what I am having for dinner tonight with pita chips and baby carrots... yum.  The S'mores cresent rolls were not good at all!  All of the ingredients are things I like (crescent rolls, chocolate, and marshmallow) but the combination was just... not good. 

Sorry no pictures to share.  Have you tried any recipes you pinned on Pinterest?  What were your results?

No comments: