Wednesday, January 14, 2009

A New Year

So I am back. I had a very restful three weeks off, wonderful holiday celebrations with family and friends, and even got some things accomplished around the house.

I am pleased to announce that I have officially finished my second master's degree which makes me an M.S, M.Ed. Maybe it will even get me more money at work, who knows, but at the moment it just gives me more letters after my name.

I was able to get my ironing finished and 2/3 of the leather furniture conditioned, I cleaned out the closet in question, and moved some things to the shed. I will be tackling the homemade laundry soap tomorrow.

I did try another experiment, making a sourdough starter. As far as I can tell I have a viable starter ready and waiting. I am going to try and make a loaf of sourdough bread with said starter tomorrow. I'll let you know how it turns out.

No comments: