Tuesday, January 20, 2009

I Can't Believe I Bought This

but I did.

I was in the supermarket yesterday and saw this in the refrigerated section. it was the "Organic" label that made me pick it up and put it in my cart.

It is completely not frugal but it doesn't have a lot of junk in it and now that Nate is eating real grown up food, it makes work mornings a whole lot easier. After he fruit and yogurt, I can squirt him a pancake before heading out the door.

I made one this morning and they even taste good too!

2 comments:

Gina @ Six in the Country said...

That seems like a morning saver! Now you have to let us know if they are any good.

Lacy said...

Hey, I love your blog!!

I found you via Frugal Hacker.....

My husband and I have started a website called www.weusecoupons.com. I'm creating a blog wall, full of useful blogs that have a frugal christian perspective! We have lots of blogs that are already on the wall like deal seeking mom, attention target shoppers, and many more.

If you're interested in placing your button on our wall, let me know!!

All we ask is that you place a link to our site in your links area.

Here is the blogwall url:
http://www.weusecoupons.com/index.php?pageid=blogroll

We also have created a coupon database with YUI technology (LoL I don't know what that means but my husband raves that it's the best thing since sliced bread lol)

If you have any questions please shot me an email!

Blessings,

Lacy