Tuesday, December 23, 2008

A Long Winter's Nap

So today is my last day of work until January 13th, which is awesome, I can't even tell you how much I am looking forward to this. 2 1/2 weeks of nothing but Nate... and visiting... and housework... and...

ok, I am trying to keep this break very low key, but there are a few projects that I would like to see to completion while I am off:

1. Iron... I haven't ironed anything since I went back to work in May... it is time.

2. Condition the Leather Furniture

3. Make Laundry Soap... it is an experiment and it can't hurt to try.

4. Clean/Re-Org the Closet Across from the Washer

5. Move Stuff to the Shed... baby clothes, Exersaucer, Jumperaroo, stuff!

This being said, I don't know how much blogging I will get to do. Bear with me... I will be back in full force after 1/13/09.

:)

No comments: