Friday, June 06, 2008

Meme -- Because its Friday

1. What was I doing 10 years ago?

10 years ago I had just graduate from college. Since it is friday I was probably getting ready to go out and celebrate with friends. I was looking forward to starting graduate school and I was working in a hoagie shop.

2. What are five things on your to- do list today?

Go to the bank
Get donuts for work
Wash towels
Edit a dissertation
Get a storage tote for my mom

3. What are 3 of your favorite snacks?

String cheese and an apple
Oatmeal cookie
Cream filled donut


4. What would do if you were a billionaire?

Pay off our house or buy a new house
Set up trust fund for Nate
Quit my job
Buy an entirely new wardrobe
Buy my parents a house in the Outer Banks

5. What states have you lived in?
Pennsylvania

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

thanks in advance for the house in NC!