Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Girls Weekend

Saturday brought a mini-college reunion when I got together with two of my college roommates, Mary Lynn and Steph.  We hung out, ate, did a little shopping in Ikea, ate some more, it was great.  We all live in different places no closer than an hour apart, so girl time is few and far between.   But every time we get together it is as if no time has passed and it is still 1998 and we are all living together in a campus apartment.

Since Saturday was Mary Lynn's birthday I made her Nigella Lawson's Chocolate Guinness Cake.


I also made sticky buns (although they came out of a tube so it really isn't an accomplishment LOL!)


We also had our birthday gift exchange. Steph gave me a mug that I LURRRRVE!


Well behaved women do not make history... but they do make tea!

No comments: