Sunday, November 11, 2012

3 Junky, chemical filled, delicious foods that I will highly recommend to anyone

Betty Crocker Hot Chocolate Cupcake Mix

I found it at Walmart.  I have not seen it anywhere else.  They are so stinkin' good!  It makes 12 cupcakes, which is perfect in my opinion, especially if you are just making them to have in the house and not for a party.  They are a milk chocolate cake with mini marshmallows in them and they come with a mix for a marshmallow frosting.  LOVE THEM!

Kid's Cuisine Popcorn Chicken


I haven't actually eaten the chicken, but Nate has and he likes it.  What I really like about this TV-Dinner for kids is that the peaches are not your typical canned peaches in heavy syrup.  Nate didn't want them, so I took them to work in my lunch and they taste like REAL peaches, not canned.  Fresh peaches in peach juice... they were great.  If they sold them separately, I would buy them for myself and not share with the kids.

Entenmann's Mini Cakes-Raspberry Crumb

 


I found them yesterday in the supermarket and bought them.  Maybe it is the PMS talking, but I am seriously craving raspberry Entenmann's raspberry anything.  These are good and less sticky/sloppy/messy then the raspberry danish.

 

No comments: