Sunday, November 20, 2011

Cinnamon Bun Waffles

Perhaps you have seen these on a blog or on Pinterest?  At the moment I am seeing them everywhere and they lookes so good and so easy that I had to try and make them.

First, you will need a waffle iron of some sort.  This is mine.  It makes 2 square waffles at a time.


Then you will need a tube of cinnamon rolls like these. (oops I popped the can before I remember to take a pic)


Then you take a cinnamon bun out of the tube and place it on the hot and buttered (Pamed, lubed in some way shape or form, etc.) waffle iron.


Close the lid of the waffle iron and cook for 2-3 minutes.  Open the iron, remove the "waffles" and plate them.



After I made them all, I look the icing packet and spread a little icing on every waffle.  They are so good!!!  And whole process takes less time and energy than baking the cinnamon buns in the oven.



Try it, you'll like it...

No comments: