- Gather up all of your broken crayons, and cut them into small pieces. (An adult will need to complete this step.)
- Preheat the oven to 250 degrees.
- Fill the muffin tin with an inch-thick layer of crayon pieces. (I used silicone ice molds from Ikea)
- Bake 15-20 minutes, or until the wax is melted.
- Allow the tin to cool; then pop out the crayons, and they're ready for use.
I was thinking that I would try that, since I didn't really want to turn on my oven when it was 105 degrees (no really it was 105 out). Then I realized that this wouldn't really work for me because the driveway where I park is pretty well shaded. So I decided to just set my molds out in the sun and see what happened.