Spicy Polenta Tamale Pie24 oz. Pre Packaged Cooked Polenta (comes in a plastic roll)
1 (15 oz.) Can Black Beans, rinsed and drained
1 (10 oz.) Can Enchilada Sauce (mild, medium, or hot)
1 (11 oz.) Can Whole Kernel Corn, drained
1/4 teaspoon Black Pepper
1 Tablespoon Dried Parsley
1 Cup Cheddar Cheese
Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Spray an 8X8 dish with nonstick cooking spray. Cut polenta into small cubes. Mix all ingredients together in a medium sized bowl and pour into prepared dish. Bake uncovered for 30-35 minutes.
It is a very easy vegetarian meal.
Mexican Chocolate Cupcakes
1 pkg. Chocolate Cake Mix
2 tsp ground cinnamon, separated
1/4 tsp plus 1/8 tsp cayenne pepper
1 Can of hocolate Frosting
1. Preheat oven to 350 F. Prepare cake mix as directed.
2. Add 1 tsp of cinnamon and 1/4 tsp of cayenne pepper to the cake batter and mix well.
3. Spoon cake batter into prepared cupcake liners and pan. Fill cupcake tins no more than 2/3full.
4. Bake cupcakes as directed and cool completely.
5. Prepare frosting by adding 1 tsp of cinnamon and 1/8 tsp of cayenne pepper to each can of frosting that you use. Mix completely and frost cupcakes.