I am really proud of the Easter Basket I created for Nate this year for a number of reasons. One, he loved everything in it. Two, I did not spend a ton of money, so it was a pretty frugal endeavor, and Three, there was no candy in it for me to eat!
- The basket and the "grass" are ours reused every year
- Just Go to Bed by Mercer Mayer ($3.99)
- A Toy Story jump rope ($1.00)
- Side walk chalk ($4 on end of season clearance)
- Non-Spill Bubble Cup with bubbles ($2.49 end of season clearance)
- Kaleidoscope ($.62 on clearance)
- Fisher Price Wheelies Train ($1.00)
- Easter Thomas with Jelly Bean Car ($9.95)
- Plastic Chicken Eggs (2 for $1.00)
- Assorted mini trains and trucks (6 @ $.39 each)
Not too bad. The jump rope I found at Goodwill new in the package. The bubble cup, bubbles, and side walk chalk were all end of season clearance last year. I did splurge on the Easter Thomas but Nate is crazy for all things Thomas.