Wednesday, December 05, 2007

More Memes

I was tagged by Gina at Six in the County with the following meme, so here it goes...

1. What did you accomplish this past week? I got my holiday cards written and mailed, we moved a bed to my parent's house for storage, I gave away two book shelves, and took a load of stuff to Goodwill.

2. Did anything not go as expected? Well, I had planned to get more done around the house and wrap some presents, but that didn't happen.

3. What was the highlight of your week? Wednesday of last week was my birthday, so getting cards from friends and presents from hubby, puppies, baby-to-be and parents was definitely the highlight.

4. Did anything exciting happen that you did not expect? Hummm... not that I can think of at the moment. I am sure something didn't go as expected but since I can't remember what it was it must not have been that important.

Now I get to tag 5 people, lets see...

Lisa, from Sofia Vincenza
Grace from Rose Cottage Lane
Tiany at Less of Me More of Him

I will have to stop at three that I all I can think of at the moment. :)

No comments: