Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Holiday Fun

I got this as an email but thought it would make a fun Meme.

1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Both or Neither it depends on the gift.
2. Real tree or Artificial? Artficial :( The real are too expensive and I am allergic to them, plus I'm pretty sure the dogs would eat a real tree.
3. When do you put up the tree? Before Christmas, does that help?
4. When do you take the tree down? New Years Day
5. Do you like egg nog? I don't know that I have ever actually tasted it.
6. Favorite gift received as a child? My Bryer Horses
7. Do you have a nativity scene? No
8. Hardest person to buy for? My grandparents
9. Easiest person to buy for? the dogs
10. Mail or email Christmas cards? Mail
11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? Humm... a used umbrella.
12. Favorite Christmas Movie? Muppets Christmas Carol
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? The Day after Christmas
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? Yup and I'm not afraid to admit it either.
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Peanut Butter Fudge
16. Clear lights or colored on the tree? Green, although our tree has clear
17. Favorite Christmas song? last Christmas by Wham I listen to it on my Ipod all year long.
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? Stay Home, drive 20 minutes to my parents.
19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeers? yes.
20. Angel on the tree top or a star? Star
21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? We open our presents at Hanukkah.
22. Most annoying thing about this time of year? Too many stressed out people
23. Favorite ornament theme or color? Noah's Ark.
24. Favorite for Christmas dinner? Thanksgiving part II (Tureky, stuffing, cranberries, etc.)
25. What do you want for Christmas this year? A healthy full term baby.

If you've read through this whole thing consider yourself tagged!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I guess I just tagged you back then! I rarely comment, but I just LOVE your blog!

You can see mine at sixinthecountry.blogspot.com!

Kacie said...

Here's mine!
http://sensetosave.com/otherblog/2007/12/04/25-things-about-christmas-meme/