Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Updated Front Steps -- The Golf Ball Basket

I posted pictures of the flowers on my front steps a few weeks ago, when I first potted all the flowers. 

Since then, the flowers have grown and so has everything else.  It looks really pretty from the street. 

For father's day my parents gave Jon and antique golf ball basket.  It looks like a metal shopping basket, and is pretty cool.  We didn't really have any use for it in the house, so Jon suggested that I put flowers in it and then fill in around the flowers with the golf balls I had left over from the centerpieces from his party.  What a fantastic idea!



I put all the pieces together, yesterday morning before the rain started.  I think it looks fantastic, although I might want to get a few more golf balls.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love it!