Friday, December 11, 2009

Update on To Do List

So I made some progress on my To Do List last night, kind of.

1. Finish holiday cards I was able to finish my holiday cards except that I ran out of cards and pictures to go in the cards. So, I have to get cards so that I can finish them. As for pictures, sorry anyone from here on out is not getting a picture.
2. Make peppermint bark
3. Make peanut butter fudge
4. Finish wrapping presents
5. Find Hannukah candles (maybe this should be #1 since Hannukah starts tomorrow) Searched high and low only to discover that I don't have Hanukkah candles and now need to buy some.
6. CLEAN HOUSE
7. Prep for holiday brunch on 12/20
8. Put wrapped presents under the tree I was able to finish wrapping hubby's gifts and get them under the tree so that is something.
9. Other Duties as Assigned
10. Make Chex Mix

I was in such a frenzy last night to get the cards written, get the gifts, wrapped and put under the tree and trying to find the damn candles that I completely forgot to make/pack Nate's lunch for today. I, apparently, also forgot to set my alarm. As luck would have it Nate decided to sleep in and thus I was late for work. On the up side, my mom had some extra cards that I could have and Walmart actually had Hannukah candles (I was shocked).

So the new To Do List looks like this:

1. Write out remaining cards
2. Make peppermint bark
3. Make peanut butter fudge
4. Finish wrapping presents
5. CLEAN HOUSE
6. Prep for holiday brunch on 12/20
7. Other Duties as Assigned
8. Make Chex Mix

No comments: