Thursday, December 10, 2009

I Heart Etsy

I love craft fairs. I really do. Maybe it has something to do with going with my mom when I was little or maybe it is the thought of finding away to work around corporate America and support "the little guy" that I like, I don't know. Monday I tried to take Nate to a local Arts & Crafts Show that I have been attending since I was a child. I didn't work, or it didn't happen because of a run in with some stupid and insensitive people. Which got me to thinking that this particular organization really screwed themselves since I don't really need to go there to get my arts and crafts fill... because there is Etsy.com.

I heart Etsy . It is the Craft Fair that is open 24/7 365 days a year. I have found the greatest stuff on there. Jewelry, needle felted miniatures, Christmas ornaments, clothing, cloth diapers, more unlicensed Twilight stuff than you can shake a stick at, you name it.

Some of my Personal Favs:

There are, of coures, some tacky ad questionable things on Etsy as there are at any craft fair. If you want to see them, check out Regretsy.com

No comments: