Monday, November 03, 2008

Clean out your wallet!

No, Not of all the money... although that seems to happen no matter what I try, but of all the superfluous stuff that accumulates there. You will be amazed at what you find.

We had a sudden cold snap last week and that was when it dawned on me that Nate needed a winter coat. So, I trolled the Internet for deals and settled on a puffy jacket from Old Navy. It was $30, but it was the best deal I could find so I ordered it. It came, it fit, I was happy. Then I sat down and cleaned out my wallet. That was when I found my Kid to Kid frequent shopper card which was all filled up entitling me to $10.00 off my next purchase. So I headed to Kid to Kid today and found a a cute little Gap puffy jacket with a price tag of $10.99. Minus my $10.00 discount I had snagged Nate a winter coat for $.99.

The Old Navy Coat will be going back this afternoon and I will be cleaning out my wallet on a regular basis!

No comments: