Tuesday, May 20, 2008

First Day Back

So today is my first day back to work. I was a little teary when I dropped Nate off at my mom's this morning, but it isn't really as bad as I thought it would be.

my co-workers seem excited to have me back (which is a nice little ego boost) and had pics of Nate all over the library along with flowers and food in the staff lounge.

Pumping in my office is not so much fun but a necessary evil as Nate is EBF (exclusively breast fed). No formula for my kiddo! I did go to my mom's house to feed him on my lunch hour and that worked out rather well. He was happy to see me and that little smile makes everything better.

Update: My mom just called to say that Nate pooped all over every stitch of clothing he had on... maybe this work thing isn't so bad after all.

2 comments:

Amy said...

I hope your week goes good. That first week back is so tough! Hugs to you!

Molly said...

Thanks Amy!