Friday, January 13, 2012

Where in the World Have I Been???

So the new year is in full swing and my lovely 2.5 week vacation has officially come to an end <>.  My vacation and our holiday season was fairly uneventful... everyone got sick at one time or another and so most of my lofty plans for playdates, shopping, crafting, organizing, and cleaning out were sidelined.  

We did have some fun though...

We got a brand spanking new HE washer and dryer... I LURRRRVE them!


 Look at the shiny agitator-less inside...



We went to the doctors... a lot! Nate was really cooperative which made it easier.


We went out of Christmas Eve and drove around looking at lights.  I hope this will become a new tradiation, since we all really enjoyed it.



We snuggled on the couch, under quilts, and watched cartoons (I guess I caught Nate off guard)


And since the weather was so unseasonably warm... we played outside.  Where Nate decided that he would perch on top of this playhouse.





All in all, it was not a bad vacation...

No comments: