Friday, December 31, 2010

New Year's Resolutions

I make resolutions every year, but like everyone else, I tend to be really gung ho about them (them being diet and exercise) for about a week and then they fall by the wayside.

This year my goals small.  Manageable little tid bits.  Good habits that have slipped way.

1.  Drink more green tea
2.  Drink more water... consistently
3.  Use lotion everyday, everywhere
4.  Stop hoarding the spoons from the staff lounge
5.  Take vitamins... consistently
6.  Stop being so hard on myself

So what are yours?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You know that resolutions are only suggestions!?
I haven't made any yet, I can't think of anything.....mmmmmmmm

Happy New Year!
Mom

Anonymous said...

1. Closer to heaven in 2011 - renew my spiritual life by starting again fresh.
2. Get involved in church again.
3. Consistently live a healthy life by eating right and exercising.
4. Find a hobby I love and pursue it at my own pace.
5. Pamper myself regularly