Thursday, November 12, 2009

Good Luck at Goodwill

I was out running errands at lunch today and decided to pop into Goodwill to see what they had. My mom has been having tremendous luck at Goodwill lately, like finding 2 complete sets of Geotrax for $7! Merry Christmas Nate!

Anyway, I didn't have any luck in the toy department, but I was able to find 2 pairs of Old Navy jeans for me, one pink Old Navy Cardigan, a summer blouse, and a little pair of Roobeez soft soled baby shoes (for another baby? who knows, they may be a gift for a friend expecting twin boys!).

For $16.25 it was a good haul!

2 comments:

Mary said...

Oh, dang I got him the train set from Ikea. Well maybe that way he can have a set at Grandma's too.

Fashion Dissertation Ideas said...

Took me time to read all the comments, but I enjoyed the article. Very helpful article! Makes total sense. It's always nice when you can not only be informed, but also entertained! I'm sure you had fun writing this article.

Fashion Dissertation | Dissertation On Fashion