Monday, April 29, 2013

My New Friend -- The Clarisonic Mia 2

I decided that it was time; that at 36 I really can't half-ass skin care anymore, so I bought a Clarisonic.  Sephora had a special gift set that included the facial cleanser I use so I bought the bullet and bought one.  Once the box arrived, I didn't open it right away, I debated sending it back but after talking to a few people who already have one I decided to keep it.  The only question the remains is... why did I wait so long?  This little thing is amazing!  Yes the price tag is steep, but it is sooooooo worth it.  My skin has never been this smooth.  [Confession: I woke up in the middle of the night stroking my own cheek because the skin was so smooth... apparently I have big time issues.]

Here is the one that I bought:

Image from: http://www.sephora.com/product/productDetail.jsp?keyword=CLARISONIC%20Mia2%E2%84%A2%20Sonic%20Cleansing%20Brush%20Brightening%20Blossom%20with%20Boscia%20%20P378247&skuId=1509314&productId=P378247&_requestid=57195


No comments: