Friday, December 24, 2010

Crafting Supplies... A Wish List

I love crafting... I really do.  I find it increasingly difficult to find the time to craft, but the passion for crafting has not diminished.I read craft blogs and gather ideas with this crazy notion that I will have time to craft one of these days... LOL!


So, here is my drafting wish list of both projects and supplies I would LOVE to have/make:

1.  Roving, roving, and more roving like this multipack from Fancy Tiger






2.  A Futte Futte Felt Ball Shaker to speed along with ball making process





3. Brett's Stocking Pattern from Sheperd's Bush 




4.  Harry's Stocking Pattern from Sheperd's Bush



5.  I would love to make shopping bags from Plastic bags

6.  I would love to try and duplicate this felt peace sign from Garnet Hill 



That should keep my imagination busy for a while.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The New Year Fairy came and ordered you the Shephard Bush stocking patterns!!! They will be mailed to my house....should be here before the new year.
Happy New Year!!!!!

Love,
The New Year Fairy
aka mom